This dessert dip is a tangy twist on classic key lime pie with a buttery graham cracker crumble topping. Easier than pie.
For the dip
- 8 oz softened creamed cheese
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 3 Tablespoons key lime juice
- Optional: 3-4 drops lime green food dye
For the graham cracker crumble topping
- 2 sheets graham crackers
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
To make the dip
- Cream together the creamed cheese and the greek yogurt using a standing mixer or hand mixer on medium speed.
- Slowly beat in 1/2 cup of the powdered sugar, then 1 Tablespoon of the key lime juice. Repeat until it is all incorporated and smooth. Mix in the food coloring, if using.
- Pour the graham cracker crumble topping on top.
- Dip stuff!
To make the graham cracker crumble topping
- Melt the butter in 10-second increments in the microwave and allow to cool a bit.
- Place the graham crackers in a resealable sandwich bag and crush lightly with a rolling pin. I like to leave some bigger pieces intact instead of pulverizing—you do you.
- Pour the melted butter onto the graham cracker pieces and seal the bag. Shake and massage to distribute as evenly as possible until the it’s well-absorbed.
- This will work without the food dye, but it will be white (read post for more). I’d eat it either way, though I might suggest lining edges the bowl with some slices of lime or something if you’re concerned about looks.
- This is already a pretty thin consistency, so I wouldn’t leave it out at room temperature for a very long time.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: key lime pie dip, dip, pie dip, key lime pie, dessert dip, key lime dessert, key lime dip